Chevron

2/18/2011

Flowers, Dresses, Flowers

Well I'm not so busy tomorrow afterall, our florist had to cancel due to too many funerals and not having enough time to meet with us. I'm actually quite relieved, because after talking to my mom this morning, we've decided to go look at dresses for her to wear to the wedding. Along with working on printing, sticking and packing favors and invites. Oh the joys of planning a wedding and doing your OWN invites!


Good news is, we only have 4 months till the wedding!!!!!

You may wonder when we will be planning to see the florist again--March 19th--exactly 1 month after tomorrow! All of us are too, too busy to go any earlier.

I'll update you on how well we did on packing, printing, sticking and stuffing invites and favors just as soon as I'm done!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment