Chevron

9/29/2011

Happy Birthday Jena

HBTY! HBTY! HABT JENA! HBTY!

Jena,
I hope you take the time to read this today amongst everything else you'll be doing! It's crazy how time flies and how many memories we make along the way. Within this year and a half of knowing you, we've laughed together, cried together & gotten to know each other a little more each time we just sat and talked! (It's crazy how much we are ALIKE! Which I know is one of the reasons Brady said he fell in love with me :)) I couldn't be a more proud sis-in-law! You're amazingly gifted and talented and I hope you have an incredible birthday! I really do miss you and can't wait to see you this weekend!

And you thought I wouldn't post any pics! hehe boy were you wrong ;)


Blowing out the candles on the oh so delicious cake your mom always makes!


I really love this pic of us!   
And I really love this one too!!! 

I'll be sending you a special surprise later on tonight!
Again,  Happy Birthday to my awesome Sis-In-Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment