Chevron

8/18/2012

Mommy & Baby



I received this from a friend yesterday on Facebook. She had tagged me in it. I loved it so much I have shared it with everyone I know on Instagram, here, with my husband too!

I do pray often that the Lord keeps both Jayden & I safe on this journey, and I pray that you continue to support our decisions, whether it be me not doing any pain meds, or our parenting.

I have about 6-7 weeks left and I know that Brady and I are thrilled! Never would we have imagined being in this alone, God has been with us this whole time. Guiding us through the happy and sad times.

But through it all, he's taught us to be thankful for what we do have.



For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful,

I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you

when I was made in the secret place.

When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

your eyes saw my unformed body.

All the days ordained for me

were written in your book

before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16


God Bless You.











No comments:

Post a Comment