Chevron

9/15/2012

Double Blessed


Is it possible to be double blessed? Yes, I think so!! Yesterday I got a picture from my Sis:
It didn't take me long at all to figure out that there were TWO BABIES inside of her!!! Although some people are still in shock that she continues to have children, I'm just thankful that she's able to. Some women don't have the opportunity to ever become a mother! These babies are a double blessing from our Lord above and we shouldn't be "shocked" that they're now adding #7 & #8 to their squeezable family! God goes above and beyond to prove that he is the Almighty One and we doubt him, why?!

I was telling a friend yesterday that I'm officially convinced (not that I wasn't convinced before, but this just proves that it's a perfect name with a perfect meaning) that we chose Jayden's name for a reason, because it means "God has heard" & he sure has!! I was also telling her that we can't and NEVER will replace Jaron Truth, but it's extremely exciting to know that she will get her 7th & 8th huggable, squeezable child at the same time!

I'm beyond excited for her, my Brother-in-Love and my nieces and nephews!! No matter the genders, I just ask for prayers that they will be healthy babies!!


God Bless

1 comment: