Chevron

11/09/2012

28th Birthday

Well I'm officially getting older...but I can't complain because....

I have an amazing Hubber's who loves me for me and all of my flaws! 
I have a little boy who can brighten my day, no matter if I haven't had any sleep! 
I have parents who love me & I love them! 
I have the most amazing in-loves (some would call them in-laws) who love me like their 2nd daughter! 
I have a pretty awesome sis whom I do look up to in more ways than she can imagine
My sis-in-love is a great girl! She has a ton going for her: almost through with college, a great boyfriend & a great job! 
Not to mention, I have a goofy Brother-in-law who doesn't treat me any different...it's as if we were bro & sis all along! 
And, last BUT definitely not least, MY AMAZING NIECES & NEPHEWS!! Up until recently I had only had the pleasure of being an aunt, but I'm glad I had that title first because it taught me so much about my own child! 
Well I guess I forgot to add one more: my friends :) These are the ones who you go and have coffee with, have a friend date with or just talk to :) 

I'd say my 28th year is going to be great & I'm so very blessed to have these people in my life. I'm so thankful that each of them made it very special for me!! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment