Chevron

12/04/2012

Wow! What an aim!

Funny story that happened a little bit ago!

As I was bathing Jayden, I heard something sound like it was running water. I look up and noticed that my little boy has successfully peed! Aiming right towards our tree! I couldn't stop laughing and finally made a joke to him saying, "Wow you just watered our FAKE tree!!" He is now all cleaned up and is talking (cooing & making noises)! I'm pretty for sure he told daddy on the phone that he peed on the tree! LOLOLOLOL

Here's the evidence to prove this too funny thing:

My sweet little boy makes me laugh and smile all the time! Happy 10 week birthday to that sweet little snuggle bug!


Also, I decided he needed to wear this cute outfit today (get as much use in before Christmas actually arrives ;))
Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! 

God Bless! 

1 comment:

  1. That is HILARIOUS! I'm assuming he was in the sink? or at least near the kitchen? That is quite an aim!!! LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete