Chevron

3/23/2013

Little Man

Our little man will be 6 months old come Monday, March 25th! I just can't believe it. And every time I think about it, the tears start coming...without fail! He is just growing too fast, and there is really nothing his daddy nor I can do about it :(

Seeing that he is almost 6 months, this mommy has already decided when his birthday party will be & what the theme will be!!! I'm proud to say I like to be prepared :D Please mark your calendars for September 21st!! Invitations with info will be delivered the first part of September :) And our theme is "Little Man" with mustaches & ties :) EEEEKKK I'm super excited! Maybe it's because I get to get my crafty self on...or the fact that my little man is going to look so stinking adorable ;) << Yes, I'm a little bias ;)

As always, you know I have to post some pictures of our growing little boy!

Fell asleep on daddy...sweetest thing this mom has ever seen!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Wearing Grandpa's hat!


No comments:

Post a Comment