Chevron

12/19/2013

Merry Christmas


  I want to personally wish a Merry Christmas from our family to your family! God has richly blessed us (again) as we get to celebrate another year of Jesus' birth, spending time with loved ones and friends and enjoying each others company.

  This month hasn't been the easiest for me, seeing as how Christmas is only 6 days away and the fact that my dad isn't here to celebrate with us. I am selfish and want him here with us, but when I think of how much fun he is having right now in Heaven, my earthly self is a little jealous.

1 year ago on Christmas, my mom & daddy came over to watch Jayden "unwrap" his gifts. I never thought it would be his last one. Never in a million years. So as I write this, please remember to tell your family that you love them, even if you say it a million times a day. Remember to squeeze them a little tighter and don't take them or the time you have with them for granted, because only God knows when he's calling us home.

1 comment: