Chevron

2/25/2014

Glitter Nail Polish....Is a Pain to take off!!

Pretty much anyone who knows me, knows that I love to paint my nails! They may not get done every week and on time, but I enjoy painting them! Sometimes, I even enjoy putting a little glitter on them. Like last week, I decided to glitter them up & so far, I LOVE the look!
But, I get bored with my nail polished nails pretty quickly (plus it was already coming off) and so I decided to try something that I found on Pinterest.

Here's how I did it:
I started with tearing up some cotton balls & cutting some pieces of foil up. (I should probably cut bigger strips next time. Oh well)

Soak the cotton ball, but get the excess remover off before putting it on nail.

Stick cotton ball directly onto glittered nail & then cover with the piece of foil! Let it sit for about 5 minutes. (Also, it's easier if you do 1-3 fingers at a time)

And voila! It came off! Now, what color should I do this week? 

I had a blast posting this on my blog today! Hope you have a fantastic Tuesday & God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for glitter nails! I just bought a bright orange that I'm looking forward to using.

    ReplyDelete