Chevron

3/29/2014

A Weekend to Remember

**i wasn't going to post anything, but I'm the only one up. And I knew I should have taken some Melatonin last night* 

Last night we enjoyed our first night of the marriage conference. I mean, we were both talking about how it's easier to hear flaws when someone else says them. 

The speakers made me laugh, they made me cry & they taught me to love my Hubbers a whole lot more! I can't wait to see what today holds!! I'm ready to dive in & I'm totally ready to see where God will take us!! 


*done, won't post again. Plus I miss my precious little boy who's currently with his Aunt, Uncle & cousins. I also miss the fact that I won't be talking to my mom or Sis until tomorrow afternoon :/. (And I talk to both of them everyday!) *

No comments:

Post a Comment