Chevron

8/12/2014

Dachena's Homecoming!

Tonight I witnessed a very special moment as some dear family friends of ours when they brought their daughter home from Haiti!!! Welcome Home sweet Dachena, we can't wait to get to know you!!! 
Photo courtesy of Jessica Adaway

Photo courtesy of Jessica Adaway

Sweet Bay & Nater Tater (Big Bro & Big Sis of Dachena)

Jayden had a blast hanging with the girls ;)

Waiting & watching for Lori, Brandon & Dachena to come walking by us!!!



She's home!!!!! God Bless this patient & amazing family!!!

She clung to her mommy, but she never once cried. She just took it in like a big girl would :)

Baylee & Dachena reuniting for the first time in a year!!

I adore this picture!


Tears filled my eyes, the closer Dachena came to us. She even let me give her a kiss & Jayden said "Hi" :)

Forever Family!!!

This was by far the best thing I have witnessed in a long time! I needed that moment. I know my daddy would have loved to hear that she was home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment