Chevron

9/20/2014

Transportation Party

Well today is the day I have been planning for a little over 6 months now!!! We're having a transportation party!!! Anything having to do with planes, cars, boats & trains! Jayden has been loving all of the decorations I have been putting up. He keeps telling me what everything is!!! Love it!!
Below are just some of the decorations! I'll add more later! 

I found this banner for FREE on: http://www.creativekristi.com/transportation-party-banner/

Soon the canister will be filled with green juice!! Green Hawaiian punch & Ginger Ale, to be exact!

No big deal, our son is just growing up!

I love going with a theme and then picking a few colors to work with as the main part. It makes it nicer on the budget. :) This year I went with Red, Yellow & Green--the colors on a stop light! I think when you don't over do it with themed decorations (Superman, Spiderman, etc) your finished product ends up looking way better! Best part about this is, I got to use his toys as decorations!!


No comments:

Post a Comment