Chevron

4/22/2015

Can't Sleep (Part 2)

And here we are again....I'm typing and you're reading it. It is currently 5:58am. Figured I'd get up, catch up on my devotionals & finish my jamicure (I'll explain later).

Each day in my devo, she shares a scripture, a story & a prayer. I'll share my favorite verses for the week just because I can. Maybe it will inspire you. I will also share which book this is in just a bit!

"I will praise you as long as I live" Psalm 63:4





















"God does not show favoritism" Acts 10:34












"I can do all this through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13














I have not been one to continue through a devo, in fact, I have the hardest time keeping that commitment. 1. I may be a morning person, but I like to use my time on me. 2. I dislike reading. I only read it, if it's interesting. I do have to say on the evening of March 22nd, I was convicted by the Lord. He told me that if I wanted to get my act together, then I needed to first start with my devo every morning. I'm going on a month strong now & I know that I couldn't have done that without my Lord & Savior! Now I know you're wondering what book I read, well you're in luck because if you follow this link, you will find it! Encouraging Words for Mothers

As far as not finishing my jamicure, I did my right hand, but I never got to my left hand, life happened!
Shaved Ice


Have a blessed day! Remember that God made you YOU, don't compare yourself to others, because you're beautiful just as you are in God's eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment