Chevron

9/25/2015

3 years old today!

Our little man is 3! It doesn't seem that long ago that he made his grand entrance into this world and on his own terms AAANNNDDD sharing a birthday with his Mia! That was an exciting & stressful 26 hours of labor, BUT I wouldnt have him any other way. He reminds me of a certain person--oh wait, that's me. ;) 


We will celebrate tonight & tomorrow! Because turning 3 is just that AWESOME! 

To my precious Booger Bear, you are loved by daddy, me, your grandparents, your Aunts & Uncle, all of your cousins and friends, but most of all, you are loved by the God who created you! Never forget that my baby love. Keep on being spunky & silly, because that's just who God made you to be. I love you to the last star punkin'! 


P.s. I might or might not be crying. My baby boy is growing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment