Chevron

12/12/2016

Surprise! We're Expecting!!

God's timing is impeccable. I mean, when we really want something and we wonder if He hears our prayers....it might take longer than you'd hoped, but He hears you!!! I won't go into details, but for at least the last 2 years, I myself have wanted another little one around. So that J could be a big brother--which he is super excited about!!

I found out a week ago Saturday, that we are expecting our second child in August 2017.

I made some cute blue & pink glitter ornaments to announce to our families that we are expecting!

I really could not be more thrilled with the timing of this news. This little one is already loved so much! The feelings going through my head and my heart were hard to describe. I am so happy and so blessed, but at the same time, my daddy isn't here to experience the joy of his 10th grandchild. The feelings--they're all there.

Side note: I am also praising the nausea... to some, that is a weird statement, but to me, it's part of a healthy pregnancy.

I'm 5 weeks & 1 day and little by little, this little pudge of my stomach is getting hard. I am currently craving spicy, but because of the fact that I had gestational diabetes with J, I am cautious of the portions I'm eating; I don't really want to go down that road again. With my job now, I'm more active, so I am hoping the swelling stays down too!

 This is the face of a little excited boy!! (I made him this shirt!)
I'll update in a few weeks! Time to enjoy the Holidays with my family and friends!!

God Bless You!


No comments:

Post a Comment