Chevron

6/23/2017

My 1st Pregnancy vs my 2nd Pregnancy

I realized I haven't blogged in awhile. I guess it comes with being a mom of a 4 year old and being pregnant again.... more power to those that blog on an {almost} daily basis!

Pregnant with Jayden (2012)
Pregnant with Aubrey (2017)

I keep thinking of all the reasons that this current pregnancy is different from the first and I really felt like sharing...because I keep going back to it!

1st Pregnancy:
-I was only sick with "Morning Sickness" for about 6 weeks.
-I carried high.
-I gained about 30-40 pounds.
-I craved salty things.
-I swelled up like a balloon--every where!
-I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes {thankfully only had to change my diet}.
-I retained fluid, but my BP was normal until 37 weeks.
-I went through 26 hours of labor and ended up with a c-section.
-I had a little boy.

2nd Pregnancy:
-I have been pretty consistent with the "Morning Sickness" since about 6 weeks.
-I'm carrying low {only started really showing last month}.
-I have only gained about 10-15 pounds so far.
-I have been craving sweets and anything spicy.
-I only have swelling in my face {which I'm totally ok with}!
-I failed the 1 hour Glucose test, which resulted in me taking the 3 hour--I PASSED {which is highly rare}!
-I have no fluid retention & my BP is still very good & I will be 33 weeks on Sunday!
-I'm scheduled for my c-section on August 7th.
-I'm having a girl.

But the common thing between both of these sweet babies--GOD BLESSED US WITH THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment