Chevron

3/29/2011

*bRiDeSmAiDs*

One may ask why the Bride-to-be chooses the girls that she does to be her bridesmaids...well I'm going to answer that for you today!!!

Christine---Matron of Honor
She's my sister, my one and only older sister! That should be enough to see why she's the perfect fit for my matron of honor. We're 7 years apart and I was always the mean, bratty one. Finally after growing up (lol) and realizing that she only advised me in my love life and what not, it was because she loves me, not because she was being "mother hen". Over the past 8 years I've really become closer to her, and I look up to her, not only because she's my older sis and she's taller than me, but because I pray that the Lord blesses me with enough patience and grace that she has!

Christina--Bridesmaid #1
She has been my BFF since 3rd grade! Enough said, right? hehe She knew that when I got engaged...whenever that day would come, I would ask her to be my bridesmaid. And it's only fair since I was in her wedding 2 years ago. We have history, some bad, but most of it is great history! She knows me better than anyone! She even finishes my sentences :) I love her mucho!




Heather--Bridesmaid #2
Don't ask me how long we've been friends, I've lost track. BBUUTT I do know that I love her to pieces! I first met her when she started going to my church just after she graduated from OU (boo- :-p). We were partnered up with each other on our Mission Trip to D.C. That's when it all started. ;) We don't get to see each other often, but when we do, we always manage to have a blast :)




Jena--Bridesmaid #3
She's Brady's sister. She's going to be my sister-in-law soon and I wanted her to be apart of this special day! I know when Brady and I started dating I was really apprenhensive about meeting her, because I was for sure she wasn't going to like me. Turns out, she does :) It's been a rough start to our friendship, but I know one day it'll blossom into a beautiful flower! And I do indeed love her and her cute little self! Plus I can't have 2 bridesmaids, that would be weird (my favorite number is 3--hehe)





Paige---Junior  Bridesmaid
She's my oldest niece and how can I not put her into my special day? Plus she did want an "important" role. She said that being by the guest book wasn't important enough! LOL She's a beautiful young lady that just thrives to learn more about Christ each day and I couldn't be more proud of her!





Kali--Flower Girl
Her mom and I have been friends for many years and I've known Kali since before she was born! She's too cute and I couldn't see anyone else being my precious little flower girl! Plus her and her family have packed up and moved back down to Killeen and I want to squeeze in 1 more special time with her before she grows up!!

1 comment:

  1. Melting!! Crying!! I love you. Thank you for the sweet words. I love you. I love you. I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete