Chevron

4/19/2011

1 year ago today...

....I fell in love with the man of my dreams. I remember this night like it was yesterday. We had decided to go out to eat to Joe's Crab Shack on a Monday--but he was sick, so we went that Tuesday (April 19th 2010). We sat outside because it was beautiful weather-not too hot, not too cold. Enjoyed a drink that came with 2 toy sharks :) (which we still have) and some AMAZING shrimp! Later that night we went back to his parents house, watched some tv and then as he was walking me out to my car he decided he wanted to sit down on the curb and look at the stars, then casually asked me "Kim, will you be my girlfriend?" And if anyone knows me, you know I'm a dork, so of course I said yes :) Since that night we've had an incredible adventure! I hardly go a few days without seeing him and if it has been a few days, it's totally worth it because when I see that handsome man walk in, my heart melts all over again!!! God truly blessed me and I'm so extremely thrilled that I get to share my memories with him! Happy Anniversary to the love of my life, Brady Davidson!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I'm so glad you two found each other in forever happiness!! ~Athena Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are as glad that Brady walked into your life as you are!!! So excited!!! I knew before you that you would love him! :D I guess because I knew that he would love you! Mmmmmuah!

    ReplyDelete