Chevron

4/18/2011

2 MONTHS!!!!!

Well it's officially official: We have 2 months till the wedding!! Soon enough I'll be counting down weeks, then days and then HOURS!! Oh how I can't wait to be Mrs. Brady Davidson! <3

After spending a weekend away from Brady and then coming back home to see his smiling face, I've now realized that my weekends will more than likely be spent with him...and occasional girls night. Don't get me wrong, my girls weekend was a blast! I don't regret going, but it made it easier to come home and give him a HUGE hug!!

I keep getting advice on "wedding stuff" and one thing that has stuck in my mind is that "when it all boils down to it, the only important thing is that it's all about you & Brady"-- Christy Carpenter
So with that being said, and with all that's been going in on planning this wedding, I'm not stressing over the small stuff and just letting everything go! There are lots of small details in every wedding that no one seems to notice, but you know what? That doesn't matter as long as I'm in my man's arms :)


Until next time...enjoy your day, make the best of it & Thank God that you're still breathing!

No comments:

Post a Comment