Chevron

6/28/2011

My {AMAZING} Photographer

So everyone is always asking me who takes my pics...now you know the answer! Donna Lassiter. :) She's a teacher during the school year, and part time, she's a photographer. She's a sweet, sweet lady and I love her to death! I'm extremely picky when it comes to my photographer, so when choosing someone for mine & Brady's engagement pics, I knew exactly what to look for...price, printing rights and good eye while holding a nice big 'ol camera...Donna has it all!! She's located in Ellis County and if you're looking for a great photographer, then she's your lady!!


Below are some of my favorites she's done for me! :)







She's easy to find, she's on my Facebook friends...so please GO CHECK HER OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest!!!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete