Chevron

10/09/2014

Letter writing soothes the soul

This is the second day in a row to write a letter to my nephew and his friend. This big for me. I usually only mail one a week, but Jayden insisted on painting pictures last night, so I had to share the beautiful artwork from a 2 year old's perspective... Life is messy, but we gotta keep living.

I have always found that writing letters soothes my soul, makes me feel better about myself after I've written the things that were on my heart. I just hope my letters bring a sense of calming and a smile to my nephews face.

{Please don't judge the mess around the letter. I do my crafting & Jamberry on the same table. LOL}

My nephew's friend will also be getting a letter & a painting. I hope it brings a smile to him as well, and I hope that he understands how he has been adopted into our family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment